I will not smoke today

I will not smoke today as I feel much better about myself when I don't smoke. My hair is clean, I smell nice and my skin is looking better with more colour in it. I will not smoke today as I can breathe much easier and run up and down the stairs without getting (too) out of breath. I will not smoke today as I want to watch my girls grow up and become mothers themselves. I want to be a good role mother to my children and make the house they live in smell nice and clean. Instead, I will have something nice to eat, a hot bath and an early night.

I will not smoke today. Discussion over.

(Thanks, just needed to say that!!) :o

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I will not smoke today as I feel much better about myself when I don't smoke. My hair is clean, I smell nice and my skin is looking better with more colour in it. I will not smoke today as I can breathe much easier and run up and down the stairs without getting (too) out of breath. I will not smoke today as I want to watch my girls grow up and become mothers themselves. I want to be a good role mother to my children and make the house they live in smell nice and clean. Instead, I will have something nice to eat, a hot bath and an early night.

Yes well said Val, you enjoy something nice to eat and your bath, you deserve it and well done for not smoking today:)

• I will not smoke today as I feel much better about myself when I don't smoke. My hair is clean, I smell nice and my skin is looking better with more colour in it. I will not smoke today as I can breathe much easier and run up and down the stairs without getting (too) out of breath. I will not smoke today as I want to watch my girls grow up and become mothers themselves. I want to be a good role mother to my children and make the house they live in smell nice and clean. Instead, I will have something nice to eat, a hot bath and an early night.

Now that is what we love to hear :D :D

Keep thinking like that and you'll be in the Penthouse no trouble :D :D

• Lovely post

Well done val

X

You may also like...