Am I in week 3, on the way to 1 month ??

As usual I'm counting and recounting the days - thinking I'm on day 15, soon to be 16 !! Cannot believe it.

So I have put on weight, what the hell !! Food is tasting better (and I'm nibbling as well but that isn't worth worrying about).

Honestly I dreaded stopping, I thought I couldn't exist without a fag - how stupid was that :(

All I can say now (and yes, it is only 15 days) is that I am NEVER SMOKING another cigarette. I can live without them.

Much positive energy and thoughts to all on here - go for it, you aren't on your own.

xxxx

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • As usual I'm counting and recounting the days - thinking I'm on day 15, soon to be 16 !! Cannot believe it.

So I have put on weight, what the hell !! Food is tasting better (and I'm nibbling as well but that isn't worth worrying about).

Honestly I dreaded stopping, I thought I couldn't exist without a fag - how stupid was that :(

All I can say now (and yes, it is only 15 days) is that I am NEVER SMOKING another cigarette. I can live without them.

Much positive energy and thoughts to all on here - go for it, you aren't on your own.

xxxx

Now that I flipping LOVE!!

Think you have really summed up a proper successful quit - and you're a Kernow Kwitter too so you're bound to be fab :D

• Positive thoughts right back at ya Bluebell :)

• Thank you everybody - your posts mean a lot you know, I don't feel I am doing this on my own. xxxx

• You're heading for the penthouse for sure Bluebell :D

• Yes Bluebell, we are on day 16 today, great isn't it :)

BTW do you have Semichem where you are? Here in Belfast they are selling the Niquitin minis on special offer for £2.99 which is a fab price so I've stocked up, they are my life line xx

• Hi Blondie, glad you are still doing so well :)

No Semichem in this area, but I got a 3 pack of the Niquitin minis for £9.00 in Asda. It's good to hear they are helping you so much, anything that helps is good.

I'm using normal chewing gum and chocolate raisins :D xx

• Honestly I dreaded stopping, I thought I couldn't exist without a fag - how stupid was that :(

xxxx

I felt the same as you, its crazy isnt it, you sound so positive, its lovely to hear :) Isnt life so much better not having to worry when you're gonna get your next fix :) xxx

You may also like...