Very very, tired ^_^

im sure this must be to do with the withdrawal symptoms

Waking up round 8:30 everyday :eek: ive actually tried getting in

a good sleeping routine for quite a while now so its good in a way but

8:30 ffs, eyes usually gone by 9/10 [night] last couple off days, ive always been able too pull off a nighter but not now Lmao

Feeling so hungry + Lacking energy too, every time i get the

need a smoke feeling i grab a biscuit instead. must off eat about 15 packets off jaffa cakes + lol :D

think its the 8th day? not been counting days , anyone know how

long this lasts about? :')

Benefits

Smell seems too improved ALREADY, what is good :) house stinks when someone

has a smoke now too the point i feel like punching them ;) /things taste yummier too.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kyle :) It is a quit symptom, last time I stopped I was infamous for going to sleep on the sofa - ask Kat :p

It's because nicotine is a stimulant, and suddenly your body has to adjust to not having any (or as much if you're on NRT) plus it's probably working hard clearing out all the c**p from your lungs etc.

It varies how long it lasts, but it's all part of the healing process :)

Oh and the hunger is because smoking is an appetite suppressant, you'll get back to normal fairly soon with that too :) Meanwhile try drinking water 'cos that helps!!

• Hi Kyle :) It is a quit symptom, last time I stopped I was infamous for going to sleep on the sofa - ask Kat :p

It's because nicotine is a stimulant, and suddenly your body has to adjust to not having any (or as much if you're on NRT) plus it's probably working hard clearing out all the c**p from your lungs etc.

It varies how long it lasts, but it's all part of the healing process :)

Oh and the hunger is because smoking is an appetite suppressant, you'll get back to normal fairly soon with that too :) Meanwhile try drinking water 'cos that helps!!

Quick reply thnx! infamous sleeping on the sofa LOOL:D wish i could

but id be asleep all day + awake all night [us lazy men mwuhaha

i really do not like water its too boring but i suppose its

better than a crazy binge + is healthy too :p

• Def a symptom! I went through days I was super tired.. to days I had an unusual amount of energy to nights I couldn't sleep!! It will get better!! I'm 67 days now and I'm finding after about a month I just generally started feeling better; more alert, more energy, and could breathe easier!! I still have bad days/nights!! It will get better!!

• Def a symptom! I went through days I was super tired.. to days I had an unusual amount of energy to nights I couldn't sleep!! It will get better!! I'm 67 days now and I'm finding after about a month I just generally started feeling better; more alert, more energy, and could breathe easier!! I still have bad days/nights!! It will get better!!

thankyou too well thats that then mayaswell make the

most off it + be lazy until it improves a little. thought i was being

cursed by my nan she smokes + was always around on the bum

now ive stopped shes mad :D:rolleyes:

• Stay strong!! You can beat the addiction!! Its not easy but it will get easier!

If I didn't have kids I prob would have slept as much as I could through the first month!! So if you have the option to rest and sleep.. Do it!! ;)

• Well, I'm the freak then :eek:

I seem to have found bags of energy from somewhere...been buzzin' like a fridge since day one!

• Quick reply thnx! infamous sleeping on the sofa LOOL:D wish i could

but id be asleep all day + awake all night [us lazy men mwuhaha

i really do not like water its too boring but i suppose its

better than a crazy binge + is healthy too :p

Lol yep, any time form 8PM onwards I could be spark out!!

Water is healthy and boring, but hey it works - anything you can drink probably works though

• i dont wanna keep making threads so asking in here does

anyone know if watery eyes is a symptom too?

its only one eye but its so annoyin :mad: maybe its cos im tired

but its just one eye so i dunno :}

• Yep, both my nose and my eyes were watering like made for the first few days. They settled down quickly enough though!

You may also like...