No Smoking Day
2,646 members31,358 posts

On day 40, already!

Hi everyone

Hope youre all doing well. Im on day 40 today and feeling good for it but i do still miss the odd smoke. However its now a momentary thought rather than a full on crave so it does get better!

Bizarrely i had my first 'smoking' dream last night where i was smoking but knew i shouldnt be, woke up in bit of a panic! Im so pleased it was just a dream there is no way i want to go back to day 1 again ever ever ever!

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi everyone

Hope youre all doing well. Im on day 40 today and feeling good for it but i do still miss the odd smoke. However its now a momentary thought rather than a full on crave so it does get better!

Bizarrely i had my first 'smoking' dream last night where i was smoking but knew i shouldnt be, woke up in bit of a panic! Im so pleased it was just a dream there is no way i want to go back to day 1 again ever ever ever!

Oooh go Tic!!

That's fab, well done!! :D :D

Bet you're dead proud of yourself x

Keep firing at full throttle Tic..

Some way to go yet until you are safe :D you are doing fab!! x

Don't worry Max im constantly checking over my shoulder to make sure nicodemon is keeping his distance and im sure he's gradually backing off!

Well done Tic, you're going great guns :D

Yahoo!!!

Well done tricky keep on going . I'm on day 40 and I know how proud you must feel. Go for It. Love. Jonno

Fantastic :) keep going!

Well done bet yr so proud :D

With the help of Champix i'm on day 26 of not smoking , i was a smoker for 28 years on 15 a day and tried few times to stop but failed, this time i determine not to ever pick up another ciggy :) x

You may also like...