Day 3

Hi everyone,

Today has been the toughest so far. Felt ok this morning and was busy with work so no reals problems there. This afternoon though my brain kept telling me how much I wanted a cig - didn`t cave though. I left my water bottle at work aswell so need to go get a new one. Sipping the water has been a life line.

Well I think I can give day 3 a tick (done) and I won`t ever have to do you again. :)

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi everyone,

Today has been the toughest so far. Felt ok this morning and was busy with work so no reals problems there. This afternoon though my brain kept telling me how much I wanted a cig - didn`t cave though. I left my water bottle at work aswell so need to go get a new one. Sipping the water has been a life line.

Well I think I can give day 3 a tick (done) and I won`t ever have to do you again. :)

Believe me those first 3 days are the worst, really the worst. I just thought I was going mad. Well done for getting through them and quite right you WONT have to do them again and that is a brilliant way of looking at it! Keep it up yoy will not regret this that is for sure!:)

• TTL

As Hazel says, the first three days quitting are by far the worst, so a huge well done:). You are a Star:)

Before you know it, it'll be three weeks.

Fi x

• Thanks both of you!!! Much appreciated...x

You may also like...