Day 22

This really does just get easyer by the day, have nt thought of a smoke that much tbh and when i do its for like only 2-3 secs then i think off something else, feeling very good and love breathing clean air a lot instead of all those chemicals, is it possible to taste food a bit better after 3 weeks? I had some slices of bacon and WOW i never tasted bacon like it lol and same for my gravies for dinners, all in all everything going fine so far, hope your keeping at it and good luck !!!

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • This really does just get easyer by the day, have nt thought of a smoke that much tbh and when i do its for like only 2-3 secs then i think off something else, feeling very good and love breathing clean air a lot instead of all those chemicals, is it possible to taste food a bit better after 3 weeks? I had some slices of bacon and WOW i never tasted bacon like it lol and same for my gravies for dinners, all in all everything going fine so far, hope your keeping at it and good luck !!!

I could not be more pleased for you! Really I couldn't. I have afeeling this is definitely your quit that will stick squinter. Good on you and I am glad that you are finding it tastier and easier too!:)

You may also like...