2 years wow who would have thought it

well two years ago today i made the best decision in whole life and quit the smelly old fags

my life has changed beyond recognition basically i am free its as simple as that, all the restriction smoking put on me are gone i do what i want when i want i love it

for all you newbies dont let anyone tell you that you cant do it because you can, i was a complete and total addict who relied on smoking for every single emotion and situation, i never believed i could do it and here i am two years down the line and i am happy, calmer, healthier and free person

stick with this forum the support is unwavering, read read read, use what ever you need to get there or be a cold turkey the choice is yours as long as you get to where you need to be who cares [check my signiture i had abit of everything lol]

thankyou especially to my new year 2011 quitters alot of us made it and to una-g for listening , and to all the others [to many to mention] helping me along the way

happy new year

17 Replies

• Fantastic achievement Boo, 2 years is really very awesome! I can totally relate to the freedom aspect, no longer being a slave to the fags is one of the best positives!

Again, well done

Karen xx

• Congratulations Boo, you're amazing!

Molly x

• What a fantastic achievement Boo, and a wonderfully encouraging message to all of us who hope to follow in your footsteps. Thank you:)

• Congratulations, that is a brilliant achievement!! :D

• Two years is amazing Boo. Glad to hear you're enjoying the new found freedom:D

• Well done Boo. You are now a super quitter. Good to see two years notched up

HNY to everyone and welcome all the quitters just starting this incredible journey.

• A million congratulations Boo, another year of freedom under your belt. You've been one of my biggest inspirations on this forum, I think you're amazing.

H x

• ahhhh thankyou everyone

i dont feel like an inspiration, i am just me.

i do feel proud of myself i never ever thought i would be a non smoker just didnt think i had the strength for this

i know its said alot but its true

'if i can do it anyone can'

• Well done Boo. Two years, and still plenty of inspiration for those starting out on their journey. Bloody good job! :D

• congrats boo!!! we did it! :D

so happy to be here and i totally agree with everything you have said:D

into the 3rd year we go.....free and happy

• Hip hip hooray for you. I am not jealous. Except that I really am. I stopped 2 years ago and if I hadnt started again 2 months later we would be holding hands right now. Oh well I am trying to learn from past mistakes. Thinking of starting a thread called "worst excuses for relapse ever". I could fill pages, but that is another story, not Well done to Boo!

• Wow Boo your amazing. quitting smoking is what the word wow was made for. Wow Wow and a thousand Wows.

• Big well done to you Boo and yes you are very right where the newbies are concerned. Glad things are great for you. xxx

• Well done to you Boo! 2 years is awesome and it is so worthwile as you so rightly say.:)

• CONGRATULATIONS BOO. Im on day 24. My situation got better i now live on my on so noone is blowing smoke on me. All the best jacqui.:)

• well done boo, i thought i would just check in and give myself a pat on the back and say thanks for all the help the forum gave me in the early days when i was very weak keep up the good work people bye for now i be back in a year or so !:):):)

• Well done Boo

Congrats Boo on your 2 year mark. Massive achievement that is well deserved to a wonderful, supportive person. You really helped me with my quit you know! You've got this one licked!

Love Lisa xx

You may also like...