No Smoking Day
3,029 members31,622 posts

Week three! ruddy hell!

Who would have thought it?

Certainly not me that's for sure.

Anyway, yesterday was sheer and unadulterated hell and a night in the boozer didn't help (but at least I got a good sleep what with the inebriation).

Patches seem to be doing what they profess to do so.......on we go:D

Oliver

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Oliver - it feels good, doesn't it?! Even the Hell Days give you a sense of achievement when you overcome them.

Absolutely Mrs T.

In fact I had a stark reminder of what would have been in the pub watching a woman I know (heavy smoker) coughing so much she actually had to rush to the toilet to be sick!! Orrible!

Anyhow I have set myself a challenge of learning a pretty hard song on the guitar that has always evaded me, should keep me out of trouble.

Well done Oliver, what an achievment. :D

You can be so proud .

Hey well done.

That woman being sick made me smile! Ugh. I used to be like that most mornings on getting out of bed. How attractive!

I watched the smokers in the pub on Saturday - looking for a smoking partner to go out with, scratting for filters for their rollies, searching for a lighter, missing chunks of the conversation to go outside - can't say I missed being part of it!

Stick with it, you're doing fab. :)

That woman being sick made me smile! Ugh. I used to be like that most mornings on getting out of bed. How attractive!

Haha! One of the real miracles to me now is that I can clean my teeth without coughing up a load of crap! It's the little things that please us...

That's a very good point indeed, I thought it was just me that!

Every time I shoved the toothbrush in my gob in the morning (especially in the back molar area) It made me feel quite ill indeed (not to go into to much detail:eek:):eek:

Inner peace

Oliver

You may also like...