No Smoking Day
3,037 members31,632 posts

Any room at the inn?

Three months, 23 hours, 32 minutes and 54 seconds. 1879 cigarettes not smoked, saving £446.51. Life saved: 6 days, 12 hours, 35 minutes.

So here I am, who would have believed it, Not One Puff Ever, NOPE, thats me, and those words spur me on and inspire me.

Looks like this is it, the biggie, I dont smoke.

I have just had my first adult Xmas and New Year as a no smoker

:D

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Tia.

Congrats on being a non smoker.

I hope to be joining this room in the near future. No change that to I will be seeing you in here very soon :D

hey tia!

That's amazing! I remember one of my favourite 'step ups' on the forum has the one to month 4&5... I suppose it just looks so impossible when you're in the first week that it feels so good to get here... Imagine what the penthouse will be like!

A massive congrats to you :)

Fantastic news, Tia. Enjoy you new life.

:D Good for you Tia,

Gaynor x

Nice one Tia! Keep saying NOPE. Well done hunny

xx

Well done Tia, warm it up for The Cap'n, sure he is due to join you at 6pm tonight and I am due in tomorrow night.

:D:D:D

Sian

Well done Tia, warm it up for The Cap'n, sure he is due to join you at 6pm tonight and I am due in tomorrow night.

:D:D:D

Sian

I have a drinkie all ready for the Captain, whats your tipple for tomorrow?

aww ppl I have come here with are arriving too yeah big up the four month massive !

Well done Tia!! That's no small achievement!! Here's to the rest of your life free from voluntarily breathing poisonous fumes!!

Ed xx

So here I am, who would have believed it, Not One Puff Ever, NOPE, thats me, and those words spur me on and inspire me.

Looks like this is it, the biggie, I dont smoke.

I have just had my first adult Xmas and New Year as a no smoker

:D

Yeah oh Yeah!!! 3 months Tia, blooming brilliant hun :D

Keep going and stay strong

snowie xx

You may also like...