Last day posting in month 1 board for me

Good Morning

Today is my 25th day of quitting . as I will be finishing work for the weekend in 3 hours I will not get a chance to go on the smoking website till Monday which by then will be my 1 month 1 day quit .

Would like to thank everyone who has given me words of encouragement over the past 4 weeks.

This week I would say has been the hardest since I quit due to a couple of factors.

1)On Tuesday/Wednesday I have been coughing the black gunk up . ( all good signs)

2)For the last couple of nights I have been having the most couple of surreal dreams imaginable ( all very good any entertaining never the less)

3)Last night was in a field with a couple of thousand people watching fireworks , everywhere I looked there people having a ciggie.

I have not been craving any just little thoughts of I wouldn’t mind one . but N.O.P.E .

Anyways that’s my rant over , have a brilliant weekend and a safe bonfire night

Xx

Stats

Time passed

3 weeks, 4 days, 12 hours, 24 minutes, 4 seconds

Cigarettes not smoked

Money saved

£147.90

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You're doing great Gary!! :). Day 25 already!! FANTASTIC!!

You got through the tough week without smoking and that's an amazing achievement. Be proud and feel proud!!

I won't be far behind you into 1 month quit. Go us!!!! :D

Ed

• You done brilliantly Gary, especially being around all those people who were smoking, you should be very proud of yourself hun. Have a great weekend!

• Thanks Gary

Have a great smoke free weekend yourself.

• Fanbloodytastic Gary.

Well done!!

Have a brilliant weekend (smoke free of course)

and we shall all catch you Monday! :D

Snowie x

You may also like...