No Smoking Day
2,582 members31,314 posts

Step 3 patch, 4 weeks to go

Morning All,

Have put the first of my last step patches on this morning. It is SO tiddly hardly seems worth it. The surgical tape I have been using to keep them on has hidden it completely LOL. Feel ok so far but have only had it on an hour! I cannot wait for the 4 weeks to end & I don't have to use them anymore. Am feeling all bouncy & full of it still this morning so thought I would share some of it with you especially if you are not feeling so good about your quit today.

So, just for you, loads of PMA, happiness, strength & joy to see you through another day on your road to freedom.

Enjoy :D;):p

Gaynor xx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Brilliant Gaynor, you are doing so well now it's onwards and upwards to the top for you.

Jackie

LOl, they are cute wee things and you only have to wear them for a week (or is it two?) I loved going down a patch despite the niggles. Also No patch at all is just a great feeling

Same as me, 3 half wks left on patches, have used the minis a few times this wkend as me and o.h av been away with friends which 1 of these smoke.Wish i hated the smell bt dnt, everytime she lit up, oohhhh the smell, lovely!! But didnt give in:D, well done gaynor, nice to no sum1 is at the same stage as me, keep strong xxxx

Thanks Jackie & Jude.

Do you feel any different on these ones Lisa? I don't. Feels exactly the same as before ;)

G xx

no not really, i felt terrible last time i dropped dwn, moody n crying!! lol, bt feel ok this time round x

Glad you are ok Lisa. I was a bit tetchy on the last step down but have noticed no difference this time. 3 and a half weeks to go ;)

Gaynor x

Great Gaynor!!!!

Well done, this is definitely THE quit isn't it!

Thanks for all the PMA, got a fair bit of that myself today!!! (Makes a change!):D

You may also like...