Day 33 and grateful for NHS dentist

I saw a different dentist today at my usual dental practice for an emergency appointment. She took my tooth out - hooray! No more pain and I can eat again. She said my gums were really bad for someone my age and that it's all because of my smoking. :(

But I can't turn back time, all I can do is move forward, look after my teeth well and make sure I never start smoking again.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • ahhhhhhhhhhhhh at least you could say I HAVE STOPPED and things will improve.

Well done on your quit it is something you will never regret unlike some things we do in life LOL

Have a good one and keep posting and reading and let us all know how you doing as its good to look back and say that was me and yes it wasnt easy but you I did it xx

• I saw a different dentist today at my usual dental practice for an emergency appointment. She took my tooth out - hooray! No more pain and I can eat again. She said my gums were really bad for someone my age and that it's all because of my smoking. :(

But I can't turn back time, all I can do is move forward, look after my teeth well and make sure I never start smoking again.

Hi Pleiades :)

Well done 33 days is great and glad you got rid of that painful tooth

Your gums will recover in time though OK

Love

Marg

You may also like...