11months+

OOOOOOOO I was going to wait till the 11th March to post - it'll be a year then, but i'm soooo excited and pleased with myself that I just couldnt!!!! We are fast approaching No Smoking Day 2010, what a wonderful day that will be for a lot of people. I was so glad I picked that day, I felt like I wasnt alone in my quest and had lots of support from people at all stages of the process. I don't think its easy to do it alone and you are not alone if you use the support and info available here.:D

PENTHOUSE HERE I COME.....CRACK OPEN THE CHAMPERS!!!!!!!!

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic, Angela....:)

No reason not to get a bit of practice celebrating in whilst you can. Besides...you have a reason to celebrate...11 Months+

Cav

• Hey Angela,

Great to see you, and doing so well. Just the last few days and the key to the penthouse will be yours!

Fabulous stuff.

• Well done Angela

Hi Angela , what a fantastic achievement........well done you !:)

Enjoy every minute of your last few weeks before checking in at the penthouse suite . Enjoy your stay for you truly deserve to to be there.

Best wishes

Trev

20 a day for 30 years

quit 28th april 09 ( 300 days ago today):D

3 months patches

almost 7 months C.T

• won't be long at all now, this month is a short month too, so march 11th will be with you b4 you know it.

Congratulations on 11+ months, but i think the bigger party will be on your 1 year for sure.

Well done :)

Do you remember this person Angela?

I'm buzzing with myself that I've done four days werhooooo!!!!!!!!!!:) I've had a bit of a do with my chap aswell which wouldve had me reaching for the ciggies before but i'm just not going to do it. It's given me a bit of a headache with the craving but i'm fed up of not seeing things through. My family are giving me the welldones but I think they are thinking that here she goes again type thing but im feeling a bit stubborn and hoping to make them proud!(and of course myself). This forum is great, thats why I wanted to stop on no smoking day so that I would be doing this alongside many others. Having smoked for 20 years from the age of 15, I thought it was time especially since i've been on steroids twice this year with bronchitis. I have 2 kids under 5 who dont need me gasping especially since my son had chronic lung disease and was on oxygen for 3 years, I need to set an example. Thats my piece for today, hope i feel as strong tomorrow- i've found that going for walks has helped, need to keep busy!! All the best everybody with your mission xx:p

• It does get very exciting as we come close to the year, well done you, you are a winner.

Jackie

• Yep. Here come all the marchers! Brace yourselves penthousers!! Well done and see you in there soon! xx

You may also like...