Back with my tail between my legs!!

Hi everyone

I joined this forum in October last year when I quit cold turkey. It went really well and I was happily smoke free for two months and then I stupidly smoked when I was out drinking one night. Before I knew it I was back to 20 a day :eek:

So here I am again - ready to have another try and begging you all for your help and support. I only got through it last time because of the help I got from all you lovely people :)

16 Replies

• Never mind Nellie! You're back here trying again - just the same as the rest of us. I only joined today but welcome back anyway!!:o

Aw I do remember you going so well, and then your night out and you smoking again - so glad you're back on track again, real proud of you :) x x

• Welcome home Nellie x x x x

So glad your back with us!! :D

Hello cword, Welcome on board too! x x

Congratulations to you both,

on your quits ;)

• Thanks Buffy - you are my first "welcomer".....and I needed that.:o

Aw *Hugs* x x x x

Write a hello post and you will be inunndated ;)

We are a welcoming bunch.

tell us about yourself x x x x

• Thanks very much all 3 of you :) Welcome cword - perhaps we can support each other through this! Buffy and Francesca - you were such a big help last time and it's great to know you're still here.

I've got 2 cigarettes left and I'm planning Day 1 for tomorrow. I know what I've got to do - just hope I have the resolve to stay strong!

The two months I had smoke free were just great and god only knows why I started again. Still at least I know now that for me there's no such thing as "having one fag won't hurt!" IT WILL

Looking forward to not smelling tomorrow :D:D

• Hi Nellie - YAY Welcome home!! You can do it this time :D

Hi Cword - Welcome to the forum 746

Day one is a huge step and I am very proud of you guys for making the best decision ever! Keep on the right pays off!

omg honey, forgive me for being so rude! of course you are welcome too, and I'm looking forward to cheering you every step of the way :) Keep us posted and well done for making the most important decision of your life!

• Welcome both you will have great support here. We are all going the same way (smoke free). Keep posting. Linda xxxxxxxx

• Thanks all (and sorry to crash Nellies thread ....)

BTW it's my first day on the forum not my quit date.

• Oh don't worry x x jump in anywhere!!

When you quitting? are you going to use NRT

• Oh don't worry x x jump in anywhere!!

When you quitting? are you going to use NRTThis was my first post this morning- tells my story so far.....

New boy Here

Hello all! My first post here - so be nice!!

I’m on day 8 at the moment (thanks to Champix). Saved £72.75 so far and not put 323 fags into my body.

I would like to say it’s been a real struggle, but the fact is (so far) it hasn’t. I must be really lucky or Champix is a REAL wonder drug. Last night was the first time I felt a bit edgy and doubted that I can really do this thing. However this morning is here, I still haven’t fallen off the wagon and in three days I will have an extra £100 I wouldn’t have had otherwise.At this rate I’ll soon be able to afford a Coke habit!!! (JOKE!)

• Good job! Roll on day 9 - you are doing amazing. Sniff, sniff - No, no don't do coke with he extra cash!!! :p (JOKE)!

Actually you eventually squander the money and have no clue where it ran off to, but we know where it didn't go - to the nasty ciggies!

Congrats to you - keep goin!!

• Well done you!

I'll be joining you tomorrow :D

• Missed that post!! :eek: so sorry x x x

you must of felt left out. :o

cword!! you know that stuff rots your teeth so much sugar in every can :rolleyes:

Nellie x x

We'll be keeping an eye out for you tomorrow!

Chin up breath deep x x

• WElcome to you both. Lets get started for a lovely smoke free spring and summer What What ? xxx Good luck mates :)

You may also like...