No Smoking Day
2,645 members31,358 posts

Day 11 - feeling good

no grumpiness today and still sailing through this quit without a craving. managed to survive stressful situations without thinking about smoking and in fact, weirdly, it feels like I never smoked!

tomorrow night will be another test as it's my first night out since I stopped smoking, I have been fortunate as neither my boyfriend nor most of my friends smoke but tomorrow there will be smokers :eek:

I've found people, colleagues and friends, really supportive and of course this forum.

so, apart from bad constipation and moments when I feel a bit spaced out, I feel good and convinced every day that this is the best decision I've ever taken and it is the longuest I've managed (apart from 2 pregnancies) :D

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done Frenchy, dont worry about tomorrow because the weather is going to be awful and would you really want to huddle outside with all the other sad people.

I bet when they come back in you will think pwhew stinkies, so be proud and relish in your new freedom

no grumpiness today and still sailing through this quit without a craving. managed to survive stressful situations without thinking about smoking and in fact, weirdly, it feels like I never smoked!

tomorrow night will be another test as it's my first night out since I stopped smoking, I have been fortunate as neither my boyfriend nor most of my friends smoke but tomorrow there will be smokers :eek:

I've found people, colleagues and friends, really supportive and of course this forum.

so, apart from bad constipation and moments when I feel a bit spaced out, I feel good and convinced every day that this is the best decision I've ever taken and it is the longuest I've managed (apart from 2 pregnancies) :D

Glad you are having a better day, roll on the week-end.

see told you it would get easier, just take one day at a time and one emotion at time and you will get through it no problem.

Well done and keep it up.

Jx

Day 11

Got through today with no problems.Gone back to taking 2 champix a day.Cravings have died down considerrably being at work has got alot easier.Thinking of joining a gym to help my energy levels.Ppl the longer you stick to it the easier it gets..Talk to you on day 12 ppl bye.:)

10-20 a day

smoked for 15yrs

quit 12/10/09

method champix

You may also like...