day 10...again!

Here again. But i feel wonderful and am soo happy to be quit again, this has been far easier then any other attempt and I am soo pleased to be a non again! I have had a numb feeling the last few days but that seems to have passed now, I havn't really linked that to the quit (which is odd as normally I blame everything in my life going wrong on quitting in the first few weeks!)

I have also given up sugar this week, not to mention alchohol a while ago ( (how boring am I?!) But have felt much more profoundly about this then the fags, also I have craved sugar a bit, but not ciggarettes at all, which makes me wonder if my addiction to ciggarettes actually started with an addiction to sugar in childhood, that i just moved to fags as I 'grew up'... interesting. Either way it has taken me on an emotional journey and has lead to weight loss this time, I suppose my normal subsitute of cake must have been the problem after all!

Anyways, I hope everyone is feeling well and strong today,

Thanks for the support :)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Goodmorning, and good for you, so no nicotine, no sugar, no alchohol, remind me not to invite you to my party:p

Day 10 is really good you should be proud, very nearly two weeks.

As for the link between sugar and cigs, i don't know but i agree it could be very interesting. I have to say as a kid i did have lots of sweets.

Glad you feel strong in your quit, keep it up and of course let us all know how you are getting along.

• Hi Sachmo :D

WOW double figures today that's great keep it going

Love

Marg

• Well done, keep up the good work, you have stopped so many things you have to be one of the healthiest people here.

Wishing you many more smoke-free weeks.

Jackie

• haha

I think I am a little addicted to quitting things :)

You may also like...