Where has the sun gone!

Just about to go out for a lovely walk in the sun - and its gone all cloudy!!! oh well never mind, Im off work, so gotta be a good day. Half way through day 11 and what a difference a day makes - been busy busy busy this morning spring cleaning etc and havent wanted a ciggie all morning - days like this make me think i will do it this time.

Hope everyone is tickety boo and enjoying the nicer weather, just off to meet a friend at the pier for a little drinkie (non alcoholic i hasten to add)

keep smiling :D

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Just about to go out for a lovely walk in the sun - and its gone all cloudy!!! oh well never mind, Im off work, so gotta be a good day. Half way through day 11 and what a difference a day makes - been busy busy busy this morning spring cleaning etc and havent wanted a ciggie all morning - days like this make me think i will do it this time.

Hope everyone is tickety boo and enjoying the nicer weather, just off to meet a friend at the pier for a little drinkie (non alcoholic i hasten to add)

keep smiling :D

Hi Debs

Well done on Day 11, heres to many more.

It's lovely and sunny here and warm. Have a great day off Debs and enjoy your drink.

All the best

Jan

xx

• deb, sounds like you are very positive today. Im on day 11 too and the sun is still out here, wish I was out and about instead of being stuck indoors.

keep up the good work xx

• Hi Moog

Well done on Day 11. Sorry to hear you are stuck indoors on a lovely day like today, but can commiserate as I am stuck indoors too at work. Still I did manage to get out at lunchtime, and it was very warm for a change.

All the best

Jan xx

• thanks jan

i cant believe im on day 11 and have to keep counting back just to make sure!

just come on here when I would have been on a fag break but Im researching today and keep ending up on here !!

:D

You may also like...