No Smoking Day

Day 6! woopwoop!

Goodmorning all!

I made it to Day 6! and like Chuddy mentioned in his thread i too had maybe a few too many beers Friday and Saturday night, but i didn't even think about wanting a smoke! Then i woke up Sunday morning and my mate decided to cook us all a Full English, bloody top bloke!

After we were done eating everyone lit up except me and the guy who cooked as were a both ex smokers =)

and it feels so good to be able to say that. I also know if i hadn't quit when i did last week i wouldn't have quit now, i have a new class of students starting at 10am for 12 weeks it's always a stressful time, but im ready to face it today without the use of the foul fags!

Have a fantastic day all of you! i hope you will join me in celebrating my first week as a non smoker tomorrow!

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey, well done! 1 week tomorrow, that's great, keep up the good work

Woop-dee woop, party halfway between Dudley and Aylesbury :D Wish I had mates who would cook me a hangover fry-up haha. It's a good feeling going out and not smoking ain't it? Nicely done mate :)

Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Well done chuddy, 1 week tomorrow, before you know it you will have weeks behind you :)

Great going hun, you are a star.

Denise

xx

Thanks, but it's Jimi's thread :P

Well done Jimi

One full week. Onwards to week two. CONGRATS MATE.xxxxx

Hi Jimi

well done on the first week keep it up

Also well done chuddy

Both of you onwards and upwards

Ooooooops!!! sorry Jimi

WELL DONE ON DAY 7