Team 10

Hi everyone,

Im one of the original team 10, just checking in to let everyone know that im coming up to the fantastic one year on the 28th jan hooray.:D

Am well pleased with meself, and want anyone who is quitting or about to quit it is sooo worth it in the end, just keep plodding away, and eventually including me after 3 attempts u can make it.:)

Up to month 4 didn`t feel any better, then all of a sudden it hit me I just felt

better in myself, a bit healthier, and although i`ve put on weight don`t seem to have gone down with any of the colds and flu that have been going around.

All the best to everyone.

Liz :)

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done you Team 10 seems to have been rather successful:)

• Well done Liz

Fab work hope you enjoy the penthouse.xxxx

• well done liz,,. save a place for me, and margeret, and linda,see you soon tony keep the faith

• Good job Liz, it's gonna start getting crowded in that penthouse soon :D

• Well done Liz :)

• Well done team 10 and Liz........:)ON A YEAR+

• Hi everyone,

Im one of the original team 10, just checking in to let everyone know that im coming up to the fantastic one year on the 28th jan hooray.:D

Am well pleased with meself, and want anyone who is quitting or about to quit it is sooo worth it in the end, just keep plodding away, and eventually including me after 3 attempts u can make it.:)

Up to month 4 didn`t feel any better, then all of a sudden it hit me I just felt

better in myself, a bit healthier, and although i`ve put on weight don`t seem to have gone down with any of the colds and flu that have been going around.

All the best to everyone.

Liz :)

good to hear from you, (i just saw this)

dont we just have the greatest team ever!!

well done :D

xxx

You may also like...