wooohoo 15 days

thanks for ure support last week, i made it through the weekend without giving in and relised i had PMT. Today I feel gr8, energetic, positive and feel good. The cravings are getting less frequent. How is everyone else doing that stopped on 21st October. Also how do I put down all my details at the bottom of my posts:confused:.

Speak soon guys!

5 Replies

• Well done you,

Sounds like things are going well!

If you go to the User CP bit above there is an option to have a signature which is how you put the stuff at the bottom of the posts.

All the best

• Well done Kaz - keep on going. soon you will be a month free.:)

• Well done Kaz! :D

You can get a quitkeeper too to keep track of your progress - just google :)

I have been quit for 8 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 Day, 19 hours, 9 minutes and 15 seconds (260 days). I have saved £1,303.98 by not smoking 5,215 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 2 hours and 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 17/02/2008 22:00

• Yep, a quitkeeper will give you instant stats, but if you mean a signature like the bit at the bottom of my post...

"Method, Champix and education.... blah blah blah" then just click the link to "user CP" near the top of the forum and from there edit your signature to say what you want it to.

Well done on your progress, you seem to be doing great :D

• just testing to see if my sig comes up :)

You may also like...