Well I'm still smoke free!!

Hi everyone

I know I do not visit as often these days but I just wanted those folk who remembered me to know that I actually made one whole year!:D

Its great. Don't even think about smoking these days. Fags are too expensive anyway!! ;)

Keep going everyone. I tried to quit loads of times and always failed after a few weeks. So if I can do it after 25+ years of puffing away,YOU CAN TOO!!:D

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congrats Kazza.

Nothing more to add really, except well done - and I will be this far soon enough :D

• Hi Kazza!

Bloody well done on a year down!

I also haven't been on here for what seems a lifetime! I hit a year back on 1st July and since then I have really stopped counting the days as it's a normal part of life now.

I am still struggling to lose the weight that I did put on but haven't gained anymore since.

Just thought I would pop my head in to encourage any newbies that it is possible!

This was my 3rd quit, and I usually only got to 3 months before I cracked!

I have been quit for 1 Year, 3 Months, 2 Days, 8 hours, 55 minutes and 10 seconds (460 days). I have saved £886.20 by not smoking 6,905 cigarettes. I have saved 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 23 hours and 25 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 01/07/2007 00:00

• Well done and thanks for coming back to let us know.

It just shows that it can be done!

I'll be there in 287 days!

Cheers

Nic

• Well Done Kazza

a year is a fantastic achievement.

• Well done Kazza Hows the family so glad you made it congrats. xxxxx

Hi Barney nice of you to pop in well bloody done both. xxxxx

You may also like...