Last day

:D Well what a first few weeks !!! but i got over the bad times without giving in and have now nearly made it to the end of my second week (yay for me ).

So week 3 posting for me after today , i have heard week 3 is ment to be pretty bad but i have done the first 2 so am not going to throw all that work away for nothing. Of to see the smoking counsillor today to get carbon reading done , will be interesting to see what it is as it has been 2 weeks since i first started and my reading then was 35 :eek: .

Tracey x

tracey - Free and Healing for Fourteen Days, 4 Hours and 11 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 1 Day and 23 Hours, by avoiding the use of 567 Stinky Fags that would have cost me £141.26.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Fantastic, well done on getting this far, it should be getting a bit easier now.

Keep strong.

Cheers

Nic

• Tracey

You will have a carbon reading of zero today I'm sure of it. You've done brilliant so far well done. Next room for you coming up!

• Well just got back from having my reading done and it's a big fat 0 :D so i am super pleased with that just thought i would share .

Tracey x

tracey - Free and Healing for Fourteen Days, 10 Hours and 4 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 2 Days, by avoiding the use of 577 Stinky Fags that would have cost me £143.71.

You may also like...