Last day in the first week room forever

:D

Top of the morning to you all.

How is everyone doing this fine smoke free morning?

Well this is my last day in the first week room and as the title says I ain't coming back. Hope the room doesn't take that the wrong way:D

The last couple of days have been fine and dandy and the Champix is doing a great job of holding back the craves to make things so much easier to deal with. I haven't had any bad side affects from Champix as yet so it's all good.

I have on the other hand been coughing up some nasty stuff but I think that's my lungs trying to ride their self of the nasty tars still lurking there.

So with that said it's on wards and up wards into the next room tomorrow.

Have a great smoke free day and remember to never doubt your decision to claim back your life. IT WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE!!:D

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Bob :D

Good Morning to you I'm doing just fine thankyou

So your last day in week one that's great well done you Big Hug on it's way

I'm pleased you're not getting side effects from champix

The stuff you're coughing up is just as you thought your lungs clearing themselves of the gunk in them

Week 2 tomorrow hope you're packed and ready :D

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

Good Morning to you I'm doing just fine thankyou

So your last day in week one that's great well done you Big Hug on it's way

I'm pleased you're not getting side effects from champix

The stuff you're coughing up is just as you thought your lungs clearing themselves of the gunk in them

Week 2 tomorrow hope you're packed and ready :D

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

Loving the Hugs Marg:D and straight back at you.

I'll leave packing to the last minute, It makes it more exciting lol

Thanks for all the support through the first week. It really helped alot

Thanks for the hug aaaaaaah I needed that

You're very welcome to any help/support that I'm able to give

Love

Marg xxxxxxxx

• Hi Bob well done glad you are feeling ok. Yes I am still suffering that yukky stuff in the back of my throat saw the quit nurse yesterday and she said it is all the tar coming up and last 2-4 weeks. Cant wait to feel totally clean not been totally clean since I was a nipper and that was a long time ago.;)

• Morning bobross

Im feeling ok thanks.:D good to hear your feeling good and smoke free

I cant wait to get out of this room ive been here twice lol

So when you go ill see you when i move in to week 2 room on saturday buddy:D

lee

• Hi Bob,

Glad you are doing so well, keep on trucking.

Wayne

• Mornin' Bob

You're sounding chipper, whan an upbeat post. I have no doubt that if you can maintain the mental attitude that you quite clearly have going today, then you are a winner!

All the best

Nic

• Well done bob

Hi Bob

Well done, keep going, just keep going thats all it takes.

STAY STRONG LIKE THE EBT

EBT GIRL

;)

• :) Good luck Bob, can I have some of what you are on this morning, you are so happy, smiling and most of all smoke free?

Jackie

• Mornin' Bob

You're sounding chipper, whan an upbeat post. I have no doubt that if you can maintain the mental attitude that you quite clearly have going today, then you are a winner!

All the best

Nic

I think you right there Nic. When I tried to stop a few weeks ago I was fighting a losing battle as I had not mentally prepared myself for what lay ahead.

So I regrouped my thoughts, read read read and sorted my head out so I could give myself the best possible chance of ridding myself of this horrible addiction.

Can't quit explain why I've felt so happy over the last 2 day but I really hope it lasts, I feel like a teenager again:D

OK that's my lunch time nearly over so I'm going to go for a quick game of 'kick the can' before I start again :p

PS thanks to everyone on this forum for your support so far, You've all been great.

Ace I'll keep you a seat in the next room on Saturday buddy:)

• hi

*bumps into Bobross*

Hey there!

*doffs cap, salutes*

You sound awfully positive today! which is good, that'll help realign your perspective. I'm a few days behind you, but I'm sure we'll meet again *does the darth vader breath*

Keep it up bob,

P. x

You may also like...