Foul MOOD

I am just going into week 4 and I am in such a foul mood today already I have snapped at 4 of my work colleagues, and I really wanted to go OTT but had to rein it in, which frustrated me even more AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Thank god I'm single and live alone cos I know if I had a fella I would go home and rip into him big time for no other reason than I'm in a mood!!

Rant over. This is normal I know, just needed to share it with you and not a fag.

28 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you for sharing Chadwick :p :D

• Foul mood,I get foul moods now 8 months in.Ready to break peoples necks.

I think if I did not have to work I would be alot calmer.anyway Im glad you did not smoke...:D

• I am just going into week 4 and I am in such a foul mood today already I have snapped at 4 of my work colleagues, and I really wanted to go OTT but had to rein it in, which frustrated me even more AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

Thank god I'm single and live alone cos I know if I had a fella I would go home and rip into him big time for no other reason than I'm in a mood!!

Rant over. This is normal I know, just needed to share it with you and not a fag.

Moody Cow!!!! :eek::D:D

• Cheers peeps

Thanks for the replies and cheers John you made me laugh I am a moody cow...

• I am just going into week 4 and I am in such a foul mood today already I have snapped at 4 of my work colleagues, and I really wanted to go OTT but had to rein it in, which frustrated me even more AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

The symptoms you describe have nothing to do with smoking.........

I am familiar with the moods etc and had it taped as "a girl thing".........:D

Runs for cover...........sorry for the honesty

• The symptoms you describe have nothing to do with smoking.........

Yeah sounds like PMT to me :p

I would join Gary in whatever cover he's found, but I fear that there will be no room left. :p

• Oi, it aint PMT...

And don't you start Gary!! :D

• Thats one ugly mother phuket:D

• The symptoms you describe have nothing to do with smoking.........

Girl thing!!! girl thing!!!(said in a slightly higher octave).

I think you had better run for cover me laddo and take that Nicfirth with you too! (flounces off in a huff with Chadwick):D

• Chadwick,

I've looked at some of my old posts and I was halfway into week 4 when I suddenly went almost demented!! I don't like to remind myself but I think it was that final fling with the nicotine.

I did get through it and just in case (for the boys) I am aged 59 so it wasn't a "girly thing"!!!!!!!!

(It probably was 45 years of smoking though!!!)

• Chadwick,

I've looked at some of my old posts and I was halfway into week 4 when I suddenly went almost demented!! I don't like to remind myself but I think it was that final fling with the nicotine.

I did get through it and just in case (for the boys) I am aged 59 so it wasn't a "girly thing"!!!!!!!!

Hey pru I remember that........You sure have calmed down alot since then.....

Quit buddy:D

• You certainly do look moody Chadders............:eek:

• Cheers PP, it's just that Gary WANTS to be a girlie! ;)

• You certainly do look moody Chadders............:eek:

I've got it.......................

I see you have a weight issue but just buy some clothes you actually fit into Chadwick with the money you have saved.

Miserable b******d!!

• Shut ittttt and go walk your dog.

• Chadwicks story which again explains the violent moods!!

Defense Attorney:

Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady:

I am 76 years old.

Defense Attorney:

Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady:

There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney:

Did you know him?

Little Old Lady:

No, but he sure was friendly. He started to rub my thigh.

Defense Attorney:

Did you stop him?

Little Old Lady:

No, I didn't stop him.

Defense Attorney:

Why not?

Little Old Lady:

It felt good! Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 20 years ago.

Defense Attorney:

What happened next?

Little Old Lady:

He began to touch my breasts.

Defense Attorney:

Did you stop him then?

Little Old Lady:

No, I certainly did not!

Defense Attorney:

Well, why not?

Little Old Lady:

His touching made me feel all alive and excited! I haven't felt that good in years!!

Defense Attorney:

What happened next?

Little Old Lady:

Well, I was feeling so 'spicy' that I just laid down and told him 'Take me, young man! Take me now!'

Defense Attorney:

And did he 'take' you?

Little Old Lady:

Hell, no! He just yelled, 'April Fools!'

And that's when I shot him, the little bastard.......

• Chadwick,

Some just never lose that "girly thing" though PP..........:D:D

• GARYS STORY

Dont worry son I still love ya even though your ginger!

• So many issues Chadders........:rolleyes:

typical woman and i bet whatever happens here, you will have the last post. :D

• So many issues Chadders........:rolleyes:

typical woman and i bet whatever happens here, you will have the last post. :D

I hate it when you do this just to prove me wrong.............moody :confused:

• typical woman and i bet whatever happens here, you will have the last post. :D

no...i will !! :p

• GARYS STORY

Dont worry son I still love ya even though your ginger!

NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GINGER

nicky

• NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GINGER

nicky

Well said Nicky.............I may well report Chadwick for being rude and moody :D

• Now Now

Sorry Gary couldn't reply as this moody b*tch had half days hols so took my moody self to the pub!

You can come from behind the sofa today as I'm in a very pleasant mood :D

And who closed the patio doors?!!!

• You can come from behind the sofa today as I'm in a very pleasant mood :D

I beg your pardon:o What are you suggesting?

Glad to see you are happier today.........lets hope it lasts more than an hour or so....:D

• Over the hour

Oi you I'm over the hour and still upbeat!!!

So there:D

• Oi you I'm over the hour and still upbeat!!!

So there:D

Nice to see your happy smiling face!!! :rolleyes:

MINGER............................:eek:

• looking my best

I know I always look my best in lace!!

You may also like...