Anyone still around on day 18?

Come on i know your out there!

Congrats to Lucy & Claire who are gonna be on day 17 today! woopwoop! go guys!

and a big hello to everyone else who is on day 18, Andy, you here mate? didn't see you around yesterday?

today is much the same as yesterday for me i just feel absolutely great, the last few days i have woken up and leapt out of bed with all the enthusiasm of a man who has just won the lottery!

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Have you, by any chance, just won the lottery? :)

I leap out of bed with all the enthusiasm of someone who's about to do community service in sewers. When does it get light in the mornings??

Congrats to everyone on day 18 (come and show your faces), you're really steaming ahead now.

• I wish i had!

although the Euro wotsit has rolled over so i may have a flutter ;)

• Well done jimi...... you are soooooooooo enthusiastic its catching HE HE !!!!! keep it going mate, Hope you do win the lottery ;) Good luck xxx

• Day 17 and all quiet on the western front,

Is that good or bad?

• hi jimi im here and going strong, had a hectic day yesterday so no time to post, cant believe we are actually beating this thing :D

• its great if you live on the western front:D

True. :) :)

• Right there with ya jimi:D:D:D

Lisa xx

• Have you, by any chance, just won the lottery? :)

I leap out of bed with all the enthusiasm of someone who's about to do community service in sewers. When does it get light in the mornings??

Congrats to everyone on day 18 (come and show your faces), you're really steaming ahead now.

hbav-that made me chuckle:D

You may also like...