Day 17 (pneumonia n quitting!) back to normal routine!

My partner has returned to work today and I am back to housework and school runs!

I managed the school run this morning OK, but found that I was more breathless than I realised when I tried to speak! Lol

Chest pains are easier, I do feel incredibly tired now though >_<

I am going to push the walking a little bit more each day, it's not too painful just

this mad twitch thing I do as I involuntarily gasp for air, quite audibly so too, it's kind of embarrassing!

Buffy x

5 Replies

• you're doing great. I bet I sound really daft - i'm 16 but I think its great you're pushing it on!

• Thanks ethan, you don't sound daft at all! cheers for your support and good luck in your quitting too!

Buffy x

• Glad to hear things are going better.

Thanx for your support yesterday, and i'm happy to hear you are doing so well :)

Hugs, Vike

• More than welcome Vike x x Thanks x x

Just don't disappear on us please x x we all want to help and support, I don't want to think that if I have any slip ups, you lot won't be here for me any more!

I just love having people around here going through it with me.

Buffy x

• Hehe, I am following you around the forum, I get excited each time i see a new message from you as i never know what emoticon you'll have to tickle me next!

You may also like...