Weight Loss NHS
78,724 members42,081 posts

Thank you!

Thank you all for your posts regarding my weigh-in and comments.

There are so many of you that have responded and I will do my best to reply to them all during the day. If I miss any of you I apologise in advance

I have never known so many people respond to a newbie. I have joined other groups, which shall remain nameless and after the initial welcome I notices the only contact was between the favoured few. As you can imagine the group became smaller as each one of us left

So thank you all and I hope you have a lovely Saturday

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Awww what a lovely post - thank you - we try our best to reply to everyone, but as you can see we are such a big group due to all the support each member gives and receives that is what makes this forum the best ever :)

Every member has a play to part in supporting others and being supported by others :) the more you join in the more you will gain out of this fantastic place :)

8 likes

Yes, it's good to help each other along, OliveOyl , we all need the boost at some point :)

5 likes

I’m delighted, but not surprised, that you have had such a good response OliveOyl 😊

Long may it continue!

5 likes

It's the forum family effect! 😉

6 likes

You have a good day too. This is a super friendly place for sure :D

5 likes

Good luck to you.this forum is so helpful and friendly. I would never have lost so much weight without the encouragement and advise.I feel like a different person to last year. it gets easier and well worth the end result.x

2 likes

Thank you. I have certainly learnt something this afternoon thanks to moreless

2 likes

You may also like...