weekend eating

I am very focused and in control of calorie intake during the week but struggle at the weekend. I find a few treats at the weekend make it easier to focus during the week but I now feel my weekend eating is getting out of control. Does anyone else feel the same, any advice? I Have swapped weekend evening tipples for soda water which is a start, but love foodie treats. Feeling guilty!

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Are you able to go for a walk or get some exercise as a treat instead of foodie treats? There are several posts on non-food rewards.. have a look in the topics section..

1 like

yes, thanks, the non-food rewards are working during the week, but just not cutting it at the weekend. need to rewire my brain!

1 like

This has been me this weekend! I keep busy but once I stop and have a cuppa or a drinkie I refuel with the wrong stuff. You're not alone. It's hard and this is probably why we put on weight in the first place 😥

yes, your right, it's fine whilst busy, but we can't be busy literally every waking minute, I am at home full time with two girls, so the kitchen is always there!

1 like

I find weekends harder because of the social aspect and I'm the only one on a diet.

Accused of being boring but also hard to guess calories when having a pub meal.

I stick with soup or fish (no sauce) but I like to be precise on my calories and eating out is harder.

Still trying to guess my intake though.

i find guessing hard too, i wish all menus had calories shown!

1 like

You may also like...