Staying power!

MyFitnessPal tells me today that I have now logged on for 130 days. Well as you will know if you have read any of my posts, it's been a slow journey, with blips along the way (namely Christmas and Easter, plus a couple of other stumbles), but I'm still hanging on in there. So I hope this will inspire all you Newbies today to be determined, and to keep going even after a bad day, or a bit of a binge. It's worth the effort!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Morning Trimmerteacher

Well said! There is always bumps and blips in all our weight loss journey but it's how we deal with them that makes all the different. You are doing brilliant and your so true it is worth all the effort.

Have a lovely day.

Rose

• Well done - that's very focussed! I am nearly at 200 days and feeling very proud of myself. As I like a bit of data, it lets me see some interesting trends!

• That's really good. I can't compete at all. We started about the same time but I have some days of just not recording anything. Hmmmm. . Maybe that's why I'm not losing so well now ....

• Well it's not always been a downward trend, Grannynise ! But knowing I'm going to weigh in on here every Tuesday makes me religious about recording everything. Those times when for whatever reason I haven't recorded what I ate, I have put on weight! And having put on over Easter, I'm recording every morsel now to try and get it back off! Good luck!

You may also like...