Happy weigh in today!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE.

Am really pleased with my weigh in today have lost 4 lbs since Monday yay.

Have eliminated refined sugar this week but did have a picky day yesterday although I avoided crisps and cake which was around in abundance as my kids were over. Thing is I didn't really want the cake, but the crisps were a temptation, however I knew that once I started I wouldn't stop! Back at work next week, hope I can keep this up.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Surbie and congratulations with managing to not actually eat them even though the crisps were a temptation. That is great! 👏🎉😀

• Very well done Surbie 😊 That's an excellent loss

Are you joining us over on the Feelgood Friday weigh-in?

• Thank you. How do I join in the Feelgood Friday weigh in?

• The weigh in is always posted in the Events section on the Home page

To help you find your way around the forum please read this healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

But please not that not all these facilities are available if you are using the new HU App so I suggest you use the full website version.

Best wishes

Anna

• Brilliant work to ditch the sugar- that will reap such rewards Surbie also well done for knowing yourself and not going near the crisps.

• Thanks, believe me it was hard crisps are harder for me to tackle than cake😬

• Yep-I can believe that. It would have been the same for me. Not any more (I hope)!

• Wow well done Surbie that is an amazing weight loss. And avoiding temptation. You're on a roll!

• Well done ! Great result just shows what we can do when making the right choices! Thanks for sharing 👍

You may also like...