Friday weigh in

Last week 13.3st this week 12.12st. That's got rid of nearly all the Xmas excess thankfully! Hoping to really start a successful weight loss plan now. This has also been my first slimming world week. Very pleased so far. Never eaten so much fruit and veg! Feeling much more energetic! Will see how it goes. I hope everyone else's week is going well ☺

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow that's amazing Juliet well done 😀 Have a great week .

• Thank you ☺

• Hi juliet444

Welcome...

What a great week you have had, I hope to do as well at the end of my first week !

• Thank you ☺

• That's fabulous juliet444 ☺ very well done getting back on track.

Do you want to join us over on the Friday weigh-in thread?

• Thank you. Will try and remember to join in and will do my own too (out of habit...) have a good weekend ☺

• That is fantastic! I hope my first week ends in such a success story as yours! I feel very similar; eating so much fruit and veg and so much more energy, and I'm only on day 5 :)

• Good luck with the weigh in. At least it's healthy eating. I am sure you will have success on the scales. ☺

• Hi Juliet,

Fantastic result, and great news that you are enjoying your new eating plan.

My weigh in today and I've lost 3Ib, I've had that awful flu virus so I'm a bit cautious!! Lol

Enjoy your weekend, we have 2 inch of snow here and I can't fit in my padded coat 😳

😇

• Hi Flossie well done. Sorry to hear about the flu virus. I hope you enjoy the snow. I have a padded coat I bought from Amazon which I ordered too small. Hoping one day to fit into it. Luckily my north face one would fit a whole army! Have a good weekend ☺

• Hi Juliet,

I could trade you coats !! Lol Just up from a nana nap! This flu has knocked the stuffing out of me.

😇

• juliet444 I am not sure if you know that there is a "Group" Friday Weigh-In if you want to post on there as well - you will find lots of other people there and can read about their successes or otherwise.

There is no problem at all if you just want to post your weight on your own, just didn't want you missing out on all the fun of our bigger thread.

Chuffed to bits for you on your brilliant weight loss this week, and loving the approach to healthy fruit and vegetables.

• Thank you for your encouragement and the tip about the Friday weigh in. Will try and remember to post but will also do my own out of habit as I have been used to doing that. ☺

• Not a problem. It was a 'just in case you hadn't realised we were lurking' message. :D

• I hadn't so really useful to know. Thank you. See you next Friday (so to speak in weigh in terms!!)

• Gosh - Slimming World has made an amazing difference in one week !!!!!

• Watch this space! I hope it lasts. Others have lost a lot too so may just be beginners luck! 🙂

• Well done, excellent news, keep it up

• have you been in a good mood as well? I've had more energy AND been happy!!!!

• Yes absolutely! I hope it lasts!

You may also like...