This Beard is driving me mad!

But not for much longer! i said in my previous post i was not having a shave until i had lost a stone, well so very pleased to announce that after a pretty hard week i have lost an amazing ten pounds! i know the first week you loose a lot of water and toxins but i worked hard swimming, cycling and walking and stuck to a vegetarian diet with no problem at all, i think the difference this time is I want to do do it rather than being "advised" to and my determination levels are pretty high, my daily log and visual aids helped a lot as live a bachelor life so all down to me and of course all your encouragement, keep it up everyone and thank you.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Just a thought; how much does the beard weigh? :-)

• by the time i loose a stone its got to be a couple of ounces!

• Just spotted something quite disturbing under my post, a grey box stating HIV INFECTION AND AIDS, no idea why this has appeared here and have e-mailed NHS to have it removed i no connection whatsoever within infection, rather taken the shine off my achievement this week, not happy.

• Presume you can't do it yourself under Edit of your profile?

• No tried everything, hopefully e-mail will be effective.

• Hello Bikebunny, I wish I could remove it for you, but it's a HealthUnlocked site glitch that they've been working on for some time now, but that obviously hasn't been rectified.

I shall send a message to HU, highlighting it again and stressing how upset you are about it. Many apologies on their behalf.

• Don't worry Bikebunny it is not a reflection on you.

This site picks up key words, frequently it is unclear which ones, and puts tags on posts, over which you have no control. It has happened to all of us at some stage, and the tags can be so bizarre (one of mine said "TIN" for example) that none of us pay the slightest attention to them. :)

Far more importantly, many congratulations on that 10lb loss - your hard work has obviously paid off.

• Thank you for that, checked my previous posts and no such banner quite upsetting but hey ho, onwards and upwards, off for a swim now cheer myself up.

• Dear Bikebunny,

Please accept our apologies for the inappropriate tagging of your post. I forwarded this case to our development team and we will try try to sort out the issue as soon as possible.

I hope this technical fault will not bring much inconvenience to you.

Kind regards,

Uli from HU

You may also like...