Food today

Had porridge for breakfast and despite wanting to get salad at subway I ended up ordering a chicken breast sub instead after not seeing salads advertised anywhere so assumed they didnt sell them here. Then while paying saw a picture of a salad bowl about the size of the profile picture! Oh well I know for next time! I still tried to be good and had the 9 grain wholemeal looking bread and didnt add any cheese or sauce so it was only 311 calories. Also didnt have any crisps which came as a meal deal but coffee instead. Side effect of sandwhich meant I was to full to eat any popcorn! Will save in small portions for when I feel like a snack. Film was amazing.

Now preparing fahjitas with salad for tea tonignt.

Hope everyone enjoyed their day! :)

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi AuraShadows,

Glad you enjoyed the film (minus popcorn ;) ) and that your meals today have been relatively low calorie wise, even though Subway weren't pushing the salad! :D

Enjoy your dinner (which sounds lovely) and have a great evening!

Take care,

Rob :)

• Glad to hear it :)

Enjoy your evening :P

• You too :)

• :)

• Well done. KFC and McDonalds also do salads but you have to ask for them. Xx

• Go with the bun often do at many places, just ask for more lettuce and veggie's.Most are happy to do so, even at McDonald's, and Subway. Great on the low-cal, continue to look and ask for changes. Dating out is not hard if we are polite the are their to serve us/ we often get Abby's meat weighted and take home and make lettuce wraps.This could be any deli meat.

You may also like...