Kilometre zero who let the dogs out

Kilometre zero who let the dogs out

Just got back from our walk before the deluge of rain ☔️ arrived lit the wood burner & guess who bagged best position kato our 18 month old Llasapso x pug . Pictured with his surragute mum Jess a brindle boxer who belongs to our daughter & I look after when she is at work . Luckily she lives nearby so they spend lots of time together & if Jess puts on her sad face she can wangle a sleep over 😂 Which they both love ❤️ really enjoying seeing all the lovely dogs 🐶

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Love the picture and the information. Glad you missed the rain.

• Thanks both still asleep by the fire haven't the heart ❤️ to wake Jess to take her home 🏡 lol 😂

• Aww they always know the best place to lay their head don't they? Tired out and waiting for dinner😊🐶

• Still asleep 😴 I'm sure hunger will call soon or Kato will decide to pester Jess to play 😂

• Hi Cherry,

Awww, they look tired but happy to be home after their walk. Kato and Jess!! An excellent entry! :-)

Lowcal :-)

• They look so chilled!

• Don't be fooled butter wouldn't melt they will be play fighting before i know it enjoying the peace and quiet while i can lol

• Thanks lowcal a lovely walk through our local woods colour's amazing though fallen leaves make it hard to find the footpaths good job the dogs know where we are going lol

• Of course they have the best spot. Who else in the house is as cute?😅 They're gorgeous!

• Naturally they will bag the warmest and comfiest place - they're highly intelligent and have got everyone in the palms of their hands!!!

• Gorgeous photo what a lovely life they have 😀

• Well earned rest by the fire!!! Lol 😊😊😊

You may also like...