What a wonderful morning!

Good morning I'm going to burst into a song goes like this...........I'm so excited and just can't hide ive lost another 2lb and I like it .....so just finished week 12 and this brings me to exactly 42 lbs so get them Pompoms 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍out a little shine on the metal wear because I've lost 3 stone and feeling very proud so please feel free to award me my new badge so I can wear with pride hope you have all had a good week

Onwards and Downwards πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic and very well done. You must be very pleased with yourself. Wear your new badge with pride 😊

• Thankyou I will and there no going back anymore feel fantastic still lots more to lose but I'm on the right road x

• That's amazing lizzy πŸŽ‰ Well done I lost 3 1/2 lb this week 1 1/2 to reach my 1st stone . You should be very proud of your self . Have a great week onwards and downwards πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• That's brilliant well done lizzy :)

• That's amazing well done!! You have just inspired me to keep going as I want to loose 2 stone. I'm sitting here having a shall I eat another piece of toast for breakfast even though I'm not hungry moment - but I have decided not to thanks to your wonderful post! I would love to feel how you are feeling this morning so thanks for your inspiration! :) :) :) well done and congratulations!

• Ah thank you you will get there 3 months ago I was desperate now I'm feeling confident inspired all these lovely people on here think positive and you will achieve πŸ˜€

Onwards and Downwards πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Wow thats amazing well done!!!!!!! PomPoms waving at you !!

• Yay!!!! Brilliant another song in mind could be ' Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day, I've got a wonderful feeling everything's going my way' or maybe I am just showing my age here lol

Congrats to 3 st well done youπŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ­οΈπŸ’

• That's brilliant you made me laugh at that thank you πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Huge congratulations πŸŽ‰ Well done!

• Amazing work, well done! :-)

• Brilliantly well done

• Congratulations!! :) :) amazing and definitely a cause for sing-song celebrations!!

• Congratulations Lizzy. Be sure to wear that badge with pride. You've earned it!!

You may also like...