Tech Issues - Message from Lowcal!

Here is a message from lowcal about the posting issues from my post earlier! Just thought id post it so more people can see it!

"I've reported the issues to HU Tech department, as it's been reported by a few people now, and like moreless said, some of us are having difficulty posting at all - you are lucky you managed to do it - some people have been trying all day to post, with no success!

I can't even do an update to people to let them know about the issues!"

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

20 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi AuraShadows,

I really appreciate you doing that post - it is really helpful. Thank you!

I drafted an update post to let people know about the Tech issues, but wasn't able to post it earlier, so thank you for enabling me to do so now:

Update From Admin:

"Hi everyone,

Some of you are experiencing difficulties with the site - i.e. not being able to post photos, not being able to post, and not being able to edit your posts.

Replies however seem possible, and appear to be unaffected.

Apologies for these glitches, which I have reported to HU Tech department, and I hope that they will be able to fix them as soon as possible.

However, it is the weekend, so I have no idea when that will be - it might not be till Monday.

We hope very much that the Monday group weigh-in will go ahead tomorrow, and we will do our best to ensure it does, but I just want to inform you that there are some difficulties currently with the site.

We appreciate your patience.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Lowcal :-)

Administrator of Weight Loss NHS forum.

p.s. Some people appear to be able to post still, like AuraShadows - and I am very grateful to you for posting my message so I can pin it for information for everyone. Thank you! :-)

• still car,nt post been trying since 10am GERRRR

• Hi Shogg,

Can you report information requested in this post, to help the tech dept to sort out your difficulties?

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh....

• All done

• Aahh , I have been unable to upload a photo , that's why . Thanks for the info

• Hi Mollydex,

Can you update your details here, to help the Tech dept sort out your difficulties?

• We can't work out why some people can post and others can't - could you possibly write in this thread if you're having difficulty posting?

Me and moreless are not able to post currently, and I know that Prin can't - and neither can LessToLose

I know shogg isn't able to. I know Ruth_canal_runner was having difficulties earlier today.

Yet we can see that many newbies are posting, and I know AuraShadows posted too.

Very strange!

We are worried about the Monday group weigh-in - but we will do our best to try to post tomorrow.

• Hello Everyone,

Re: Monday group weigh-in Sessions

I am sorry that I can't post this notification, but I would like to give you the Head's Up that the Fab 5'ers will be hoping to post the Monday group weigh-in as normal tomorrow, but because none of us can currently do a posting due to site glitches, we've thought of a potential temporary solution, and we'll be using a past post for people to weigh-in on.

We will ensure that the post we use will be linked as usual to the Events section and we will ensure that if we see anyone looking lost that we will try to give them a direct link to that weigh-in post, until normal posting can be resumed. I shall also ensure that a link to that post is posted here as well - and I will put it here:

Link to today's weigh-in:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

So rest assured that we will be hoping to cope with the weigh-in as normal tomorrow - and we'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding.

• OK. So I have been able to post a reply to an existing thread, but have just tried to post a new thread with a photo and I am unable to upload any photo.

• I'm the same - can't post a thread either with or without a photo, but can still reply to others. I can't go back in to edit previous posts too.

• Hi Ruth,

Can you post the required details in this thread so that the Tech dept can hopefully sort out your issues:

• Hi MissisB,

Can you put the required details in this thread, to help the Tech dept sort out your issues?

• Update: 6.45am on Monday -

We WILL be doing the Monday group weigh-in and I will give you a link to the thread very soon, it is being done at this very minute, and we hope you will see it very soon, please bear with us! :-)

• Monday Weigh-in Link:

• I think there are still technical issues this a.m as cannot access the Monday weigh in for 14th November. I'm sure the Tech dept will be on it!

• Hi Candystripe,

Just spotted your message here and giving you a link to today's Monday weigh-in:

We've had to put it in a temporary post - as none of us Fab 5'ers were able to post today.

I'm just dashing out of the door on my way to an appointment, but moreless and Anon-E-Mouse and the rest of the Fab 5'ers are holding the fort!

• Hi Candystripe,

Not sure if you've had any tech difficulties, but there's a thread here to provide some information if you have done:

• Here is a link to the Afternoon/Evening Weigh-in thread:

• Quick update all, HU have finally got in touch with us, to say that they're aware of the glitches and are doing everything possible to fix it, asap.

Apparently it's an intermittent fault that is difficult to catch, so I'm not holding out much hope for a quick fix! It's a case of fingers crossed and sit things out :)

We'll keep you posted of any further developments, if we're informed of them :)

Keep smiling everyone, it's Monday! :D

• HU have contacted me and asked me to post a thread to request further details, so please post the required info here, to help them:

Many thanks,

You may also like...