Time to reflect

1lb on ,birthday tomorrow,holiday on Friday.

On holiday I eat healthy food, I walk and do a little running on the beach.

I am at the age now where I realise that I cannot be as light as I was many years ago.

This holiday has come at the right time of the year ,I can now re focus and relax .

With a bit more effort I know that I can do better and I will do.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Let's hope you do, age is not kind at times...........very annoying at times ,enjoy your hol

• Age definitely makes you think about things more ,don't take anything for granted anymore.will do.

• Happy Birthday for tomorrow Gman, and hope you have a wonderful time! Wishing you a wonderful relaxing holiday too - time to focus and relax - really great!!! Enjoy!

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you Lowcal, chill out time .

• Happy Birthday for tomorrow and hope you have a lovely holiday. I am sure you will lose that pound and more. Always good to refocus and relax and I am sure the extra effort will pay off :)

• Thank you,less temptation on holiday .

• Happy birthday for tomorrow and hope you have a fab holiday too x x

• Thank you cracker 10,will do.

• Happy birthday and have a great holiday

• Thank you Annabelle

• A very Happy Birthday for tomorrow, gman and wishing you a super holiday! :)

• Thanks moreless, will do .hope to shed some weight as won't be eating rubbish .

• Good for you! Have a great day! :)

• Hope you have a fab birthday and a lovely relaxing holiday. Bev

• Thanks itsbab ,looking forward to a break.

• Happy birthday for tomorrow. You are lucky to be on holiday. I spent my birthday at work so I am jealous 😒 enjoy your holiday

• Thanks nteapea,hoping to do lots of walking whilst away.

• Happy birthday and have a wonderful holiday

• Thanks cat 33,will do.

• Happy Birthday for tomorrow have a wonderful holiday🎉😀

• Thank you cherry , apologies for not replying sooner .

You may also like...