New Badge Please :) :)

I'm pleased to say ive now lost 6 stone :) i'm surprising myself every-time i weigh in to see a loss on the scales is great, and really keeps me going, i really think this journey is worth everything and more & it's defiantly a lot more of a mental challenge than anything else.

I really didn't think i would ever get here, after previous attempts and hitting the "wall" but the further i go the better things are, i still have some way to go but im more than capable.

Start Weight 19st 12lbs - Current Weight 13st 11.4lbs

Start BMI 38.7 (OBESE) - Current BMI 27 (OVERWEIGHT)

Before getting really serious about losing weight i thought is would be straight forward, i have learned the hard way, changing what you eat and upping exercise is 1 thing, but the overall effect is has on day to day life and the people close to you could not be expected, the change affects everything, from what you wear, buy, appear, and ways you approach thing and coping mechanisms

Saying NO is also a constant even to the smallest of things, as the people around you wont always understand your reasons for doing what your doing, but its something i'm doing for me, and i know my reason....

Hope your all doing well

19 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! I'm sure moreless will give you a new badge :-)

• You are amazing. Such an inspiration.

• Yay ! Well done you ! My current weight is almost exactly the same as yours, only 0.2 lbs difference :) (My starting weight was 19 st plus a few pounds in summer 2015).

• Thank you, well done also on your weight loss

• Woohoo rjay! WTG you! What a fantastic achievement! :)

IbenCopenhagen is quite right, I'll be delighted to award you your 6 stone badge! Congratulations! It's very deserved! :)

• Thank you Moreless, Onwards and Downwards to the next badge :)

• Absolutely! :)

• Well done 6stone is fantastic :)

• Well done and a brilliant and inspiring post to everyone especially anyone just starting. Very true, I too think that the more weeks pass the better and easier it is getting. Wear your badge with pride you earnt it โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you and i hope so, we have all been Newbie's then find out stride and what works for us :)

• how amazingly fabulous. Massive congratulations ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

• Thank you :)

• Well done and very well deserved congratulations๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Wow , how fantastic , massive well done ๐Ÿ˜€

• WOW that is some achievement ,it proves determination can achieve great things.

• Yes it does,:) thank you onwards and downwards

• WOW! What a marvellous achievement. Well done you ! :)

• Thank you Gin-Tonic

• What a lovely post. Thank you and well done. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

You may also like...