I'm Feeling Better

Hi All,

As some of you might remember, things got a bit scary and stressful for me and although I didn't gain weight, I maintained. At first I struggle with this but have since come to realise that actually, given everything going on, a maintain was actually an achievement that should be celebrated as much as a weight loss; I would normally have given up weeks ago - this is the longest I have stuck to healthy eating and getting fit. You were all a big part of that, keeping me going and encouraging me, helping me to the realisation that I did good and I want to thank you all; THANK YOU! :D

Things have got back to some normalcy and I have started exercising again and even did some running last evening with my beautiful dog and very kind house-mate/best human friend. :P It felt good, even though my knees hurt afterwards.

I have had a sneaky peak on the scales and I'm very happy - but I'll keep this as a surprise for Monday's weigh-in! ;) :D

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know I am feeling much better and I'm getting my groove back, steadily! :) I'm not exactly 100% yet but I'm getting there. :)

Sazkia x β™₯

Last edited by

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Sazkia,

So glad things are going well for you, and I'm excited to hear your result on Monday at the weigh-in. Surprises are great!!! :-)

You're sounding like you're getting back into your groove, and you're getting there.

Have a lovely weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• I forgot it was Friday!! :P Yes, I am sure my weekend will be a good one. :) Make sure you have a great weekend too. xx

• Yay πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ˜Š that's great to hear 😊 Have a fab weekend and will see your success on Monday 😊

• Thanks, Anna61 :D

• Pleased to hear things are starting to get better for you :)

• Good to hear you are feeling better, have a great week end!

• Hi

This is my first visit, just got on. Started last Sunday. I feel better too. But... I feel a little nauseous most of the time. I have not lost any weight in fact I have gained a pound!!! lost 2 inches on the waist though. So all is good. Stick with it and good luck.

• It can take a little while for the body to adjust to a dietary change so hopefully you'll feel better soon. :) Are you exercising? Muscle weights more but makes you leaner, which could explain why you've gained but you're losing the inches. Good luck. :)

Sazkia x β™₯

• Hi. Thank you. I am not exercising much more than my normal dog walks. Job keeps me pinned to desk most the day. I am going to try some light stretching and using tins of beans etc. for some light weight exercises to start with.

Like you say all changes are bound to affect the body. I am determined to do something about the weight that is piling on. Have a good weekend. Molly

• You too, good luck for Monday's weigh-in!! :)

Sazkia x β™₯

• Hi Glad you are getting back into the groove and feeling a lot better. Have a lovely weekend Sazkia πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

• I'm pleased you've turned the corner Sazkia πŸ˜€ onwards and downwards to Monday...I look forward to seeing your weight in results xx

• I am glad you are feeling better and getting in the groove πŸ˜†. It is not good when we feel below parr regardless if it's illness, pain or feeling down. Upwards and upwards in spirits not in weight x

• Yay glad you are doing well, and getting your groove back! Feeling it here too and fingers crossed for Monday... should be a good one (also had a sneak peak lol) if I survive the weekend! Good luck :)

• haha it can be difficult to stay off them pesky scales, can't it? :) Good luck and have a wonderful weekend. xx

• Brilliant I'm glad you are feeling better. πŸ‘ Xx

• Lovely, Sazkia. Very glad to hear that things are lightening up for you. Will be looking out for you weigh-in Monday.

You may also like...