Week 9. 😭

Hola amigos

Where do I start. This week has been horrendous diet wise. I have done 1 workout. I have eaten what feels like a small country. I have destroyed my progress and gained 10lb and I have no idea why!!! Nothing stressful has happened. Nothing dramatic. I think I genuinely see progress in myself and self sabotage just for the sake of it!

I'm truly gutted but I only have myself to blame. Moving forwards, I have my first night out in 100 years planned for 11 days time. I hope I can shift some of this gain by then. If I can get back into the 12's within the next 2 weeks, I'll be very happy.

Onwards and downwards!

Start weight: 14st 4lb

Current weight: 13st 6lb

Total lost: 12lb

Still to lose: 55lb

6 Replies

• Don't beat yourself up. It happens to us all. The best thing is that you start a fresh ☺ we are all behind you 100% you can do it, you know you can, you've lost a stone already! That's amazing !

• Thanks TakeAction91. I'm so grateful for your support. I am starting the week with a positive mind. Had a healthy breakfast and I'm now going to have a nice long walk in the sunshine. Start as I mean to go on. This week will be better 💪🏼😀

• Determination, I like it ☺☺☺☺ good luck xxx

• HINotSoTiny,

It's done now it's time to move on,start a new week.it happens to lots of us,we spend ages beating ourselves up and nothing will change what's done.upwards and onwards good luck.

• Thanks gman1961. The line is drawn. No going back. Forwards and downwards 💪🏼

• Good luck for this next week

You may also like...