Hi all. well weighed myself and have stayed the same. So I am hoping that Ive got it right trying to maintain my weight. Ive increased 100 cals and doing callanetic exercise and just 6 miles walking indoors. I need to see how things go as I have to admit we were out for a couple of meals this week and I just ate (in moderation) what I fancied. So I will continue to adapt my new programme this week . Time will tell. Hope you all have a good week.

5 Replies

• Sounds like you've cracked it!! 😊 Good luck

• This is what it is all about - adapting your normal lifestyle to include a few healthy choices and a little extra activity. You are going the right way....!

• Sounds good, can't wait to get there myself!

• Hi Fruitspangle,

Fantastic that you're maintaining and have managed to successfully maintain this week! Really great!!! I am sure it will probably take some time to settle, and I do know that many people who are maintaining do so within a 'range' of weight that they're happy to maintain within. Are you doing that too, or are you hoping to stick at a very defined weight?

Good luck with adapting your new programme this week. As you say, time will tell.

Have a great week.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal, yes I am going to allow myself 3 pounds either side of trying to maintain. Thanks for your response.

You may also like...