New jeans πŸ˜€

I'm sorry I just can't contain my happiness. I ordered a pair of size 16 jeans from Next a couple of days ago and it said they'd take 2 weeks. Well, I thought this would give me another couple of weeks to lose and fit into them. Surprisingly, they have just arrived after 2 days and they fit!!!!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ 

Happy bunny. Had to share 🐰

25 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you! Nice when a smaller size fits, isn't it? 😊

• Oh it really is. I feel like I've been stuck in 18's forever πŸ˜€

• Don't get too used to them, I'm sure there is a pair of size 14 jeans waiting for you! :-)

• Oh god I'll be singing from the rooftops then! Haven't been in a 14 for about 15years! Haha. Can't wait! 

• You can do it! I started at a size 20/22, I went for a browse yesterday and ended up buying a pair of jeggings, in red, in size 10! A 10! Unfortunately didn't keep any of my size 22 jeans, would have quite liked to hold them up against them to see the difference! 

• Wow that's excellent! Bet your delighted! That's a massive achievement! Well done! πŸ†

• Thank you. I did do you a bit of a happy dance in the changing room. ;-) 

• I'd have been running round the shop screaming with joy πŸ˜‚

• Haha, small town - I think they would have locked me up - but at least I would have gone there in style :D 

• Lol what upsets me is we can't wear the label on the outsideπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Who says you can't? ;) take the stitches out of the table and sew it back onto a belt loop. ;-)

• Wonderful news, that's such a great feeling- top of the world! Well done!

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• Got to love a new pair of smaller jeans! Enjoy :)

• I'm literally grinning like a Cheshire Cat haha πŸ˜€

• I can sooooooo relate to the way that you feel NST, because the same thing happened to me this morning! I rushed to Sueper's challenge thread to brag!! :)

WTG you! Enjoy that feeling and look forward to the next drop down! :)

• Thanks moreless and well done to you too! We'll grin like idiots for the rest of the day together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

• Thank you, we certainly will! :) :) :)

• Awesome!

• Yay πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰ well done you 

• Thanks Anna61 πŸ˜€

• Great feeling isn't it! I bet you look wonderful

• I can definitely see a difference in the mirror after just 1st so it's really spurring me on πŸ˜€

Hard work but it pays off πŸ’ͺ🏼

• Fantastic! Great way to show off all your hard work πŸ™‚

• Thanks muffintop67 

I'm still grinning πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚

You may also like...