Feeling Happy :-)

Hi, I was feeling down because I didn't notice a difference in my body but this morning I woke up & after putting on my jeans realised they have loosened. Yaay!! Might have something to do with the 100 stomach crunches i did yesterday! Part of the wake up exercise class on the nhs website. Was extremely hard. I can really feel it! I'm soo happy the exercise is finally paying off & thought I would share this with you. Needed to offload! Thanks for the support :-) 

For those of you who are unmotivated or feeling like its not working don't give up. Have a good day x

6 Replies

• Wow, 100 stomach crunches - makes me feel tired thinking about it!  Do you do circuit training to exercise the rest of your body too?  Well done for putting in all that effort!

• Thanx it was really hard but worth it. No I do other exercises from the NHS website. The 10 min ones or the aerobic class. What is circuit training? 

• Circuit training - Basically a series of different exercises, so you might do 10 stomach crunches, 10 arm presses, 10 leg lifts, 10 star-jumps and back to the start again, so as each part tires, you move on to another part and get an all-over benefit.  You can change the routine to keep it interesting. 

(Nowadays I stick to hill-walking but I used to go to a gym a few years back)!

• Ohh that sounds good. I might try that out thanx :-) 

• Well done you 😀 

If you try you will succeed!! 100 tummy crunches  (ouch) with definitely make a difference.

It's lovely when you go up another belt buckle or clothes get looser all that effort is paying off.

Good luck.

Claire x 

• Thanx :-) yeah it is xx

You may also like...