Introducing Myself

Hi everyone. I came across the NHS weight loss plan after I made yet another promise to myself to lose weight as I do at the beginning of every month. Then I saw my cousin's post on Facebook that said - A goal without a plan is simply a wish! That hit me very hard so I decided to look for a weight loss plan and found this one. I have done too many diets than I care to mention but I hope to stick to this 12 week plan and beyond with all the encouragement from all you lovely people. Wish me luck. :-)!

14 Replies

• Wishing you luck, lots succeed here, Lowcal who runs the Monday weigh in group , has a starter post, which you find if you search her name.

Be determined, be strong, accept its not easy, folk here, give and support so much too.

• Thanks Diana. I am grateful for the encouragement.xx

• What we all need........madly fighting my cravings ( they were restless today, normally it's so easy), just ignoring them.

I won't be beaten!

• I thought about you when my cravings came too!! Fought them hard!!! I wont be beaten either!!

• Well good luck Inshera,

You will see the link on the rhs for newbies and someone from admin will post to you on this forum as well.

The 12 week plan is excellent and many have lost weight at a good rate. I have just finished week 11 - total loss 30lbs :-) The support and advice from this group is amazing and will keep you motivated to get to the weight you are comfortable with.

Join us on the monday morning weigh in, measure yourself too, as often inches are lost when the weight sticks, and take a "before" photograph of yourself to look back on in 12 weeks time to see the difference.

Go for it!

• Thank you so much Kantara 71. I will join the monday morning weigh in. Well done.

• Hi Inshera2016,

Welcome!  Here's a link to the Welcome Newbie post, which Diana has mentioned.  It was put together by a lovely forum member called moreless, and it's really helpful:

Do join us for any Challenges that you like the look of (they are in the Pinned posts area - top right-hand-side of the homepage), and the Monday group weigh-in is good fun, if you like the idea of a weekly weigh-in.  The latest thread for that is in the Events section, and the next weigh-in session will be posted on Monday morning.  Basically you can weigh-in any time on a Monday and someone will respond to you from our Fab 5'ers team.

Have a great weekend and good luck with your goals.  It's great that you're planning to do the NHS 12 week plan, as it is a really great structure and plan.

Good luck!

Lowcal :-)

• Thanks Local. Your encouragement means a lot. I will sure join in the Monday weigh in.

• Hi Inshera,

That's great, we'll look forward to having you join us there.  It's a really great weigh-in group.  Very well attended and people are incredibly supportive.  I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend in the meantime!

Lowcal :-)

• Good luck Inshera, you can do it!

• Thank you Lotolose.

• Good luck, as if you need it,  Just dropping in to say thank you for "A goal without a plan is simply a wish!"  Will pinch it for the Son & Heir.  He tends to think if he's thought it, it has happened.  Just like my broke friend, who used to think, if she'd put your name in her debt book, she'd paid you back!  Not!  Hope your first week is working well for you.  And that you are enjoying it!  After all, why not.  See you round on the forum.  

• Hi Venusflytrap, you made me smile. It hit me hard so I hope it does the same for your son. See you on the forum.

• If I knew what would work for him I would wave my magic wand!  I just loved your saying.  It made me smile too.  So that's 2 more smiles than there would have been!  

You may also like...