photos work better than scales :-)

photos work better than scales :-)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not unhappy with what the scales say to me when I get weighed, I've currently lost about 7kg/16lbs since September, but it's hard to see on a daily basis how that changes your body.

Well I was flicking through some photos and came across a couple to compare. This is the difference between September and December. I don't know if other people see it, but I think there's a pretty decent improvement! I'm about 1 lb lighter now than I was in the second photo (I know that's not much but it has been Christmas!) and, for the first time in a long time, becoming happy and confident about the way I look. As they, it isn't easy but it's worth it :-)

5 Replies

• You look fabulous in your black dress, it can only get even better well done

• Wow !!! How fab do you look in that Gorgous black number !!😃 Just the way you are standing shows you radiate confidence, very inspirational especially for all the newbies 😃

There has been some fab picture posts recently of before and after, love them all.

• Looking good! Keep up the great work :)

• Wow! Good on you

• Lovely photos and well done - also noted the run medals, well done on those too!

You may also like...