NEW YEAR - NEW START

Starting the level 3 obesity classes through our local NHS this week. Determined to get rid of this weight. I have about 7 stone to lose. Not always easy as I am a long term steroid user, due to very severe asthma, and also due to a life changing accident 3 years ago, I am now in a wheelchair. However I do play wheelchair badminton. Here's to a successful time.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome and good luck. You will like the friendly people on the board.

• Good luck sue, I need to lose 7 stone plus myself. Just be positive and stick to this site

• Good luck to you as well, maybe we can compare notes??? Its always nice to have someone that has a similar weight loss to keep in contact with

• It's tough being a wheelchair user, but a guy who lives near me has just managed to lose 5 stones through dieting and going for a spin along country roads each evening - instead of living in the pub. ☺ His chair now has so much reflective stuff stuck to it that, from a distance, it looks like a police motorcycle!

• Good luck to you Sue, I wish you nothing but success.

• Hi Sue,

Welcome to our lovely forum :)

I have loads to lose (4.5 stone down so far). I am sure losing weight will help your asthma so well worth it.

Try to focus on portion control and cut out any excessive snacking and hopefully the lbs will melt away :)

• Good luck my angel ....beleive in yourself....i know its been difficult journey for you ....BUT I HAVE EVERY FAITH IN YOU....well done for trying my moto is GOD LOVES A TRYERXXX

You may also like...