The end of an era

Well folks it's been an eventful week but we have decided to leave the pub and hopefully before Christmas . My health has been deteriorating over the last year and the heavy lifting in the cellar is too much so it's been an emotional week. I have kept to my diet which I wouldn't have before I joined this site, the next few weeks may prove tough with packing up and moving back to our bungalow but I will do my very best to stick to the plan. Hope you all are doing well and keeping healthy

Tracey 👍🏻

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Tracey, that sounds like a huge move. I hope it takes you towards new opportunities and new ideas. I am sure all the change will actually make it easier to stick to the plan because the upheaval provides an opportunity to break lots of old plans. May good things happen 🍂💐👍

• Hi Tracey, monumental life decision, wishing you loads of luck in your new life!

• Hi Tracey,

Sounds like a tough time ahead of you, life changes are always hard.

Remember to be kind to yourself and I hope things go well for you.

😇

• hi, tracey,

any move is stressful, especially so if its a lifestyle change. one positive is that you have this site and your goal as a 'constant' during the next few months. good luck for the future.

• As Sandy said this site can be a constant in, we are here fo

You may also like...