Week 1 Done

So weight in this morning and I'm not too please with my results I haven't lose any weight or gain,I'm still at 240lb have lose 3.5In off my belly so I should be happy but I'm not. I thought I was doing pretty good was eating under 1400 cal twice this week I went over 1400 and yesterday when I notice he scale didn't move I got really depress. However I'm not giving up going review over my foods to see where I went wrong and step up on the workout this week.

The key for me is trying to keep determine and motivated even when the scale is showing what I want see.

6 Replies

• Weight can fluctuate for hormonal reasons, it could be that if you weighedyourself tomorrow your weight would be different. The change in waist measurement proves that your weight loss plan is actually working.- 3.5 inches wow!

• Thanks

• 3.5 inches is a great result and one you should be happy with. WOW :-) Last week when I didn't lose I measured myself and found I had lost 2 inches from my waist and was really pleased. Celebrate the victories...this is one of them :-)

• Thanks I will

• I agree with linggirl. Cut the foods that spike your insulin, your hormones will normalise, then you'll begin to see the weight-loss.

Aiming for one small step at a time will help kindle that determination and motivation towards your bigger goal :-)

• Thanks

You may also like...