"Oops! Unplanned snacks or drinks"

This might be a silly question...but I was wondering what people put into this section of the food & activity chart from the 12-week NHS weight-loss plan?

Would this include a biscuit or piece of cake that you can inlcude into your daily calorie count without going over you maximum calorie intake? Would this be considered a 'planned' snack?

Or is it more for things you might have with tea while visiting someone's home, for example?

Any clarification?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I put any snacks that put me over my calorie limit, but its what works for you, as its so flexible to fit any lifestyle

• I count EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth! Including my lovely glass(es) of wine!

• I make icecream which contains biscuits ( top and bottom). Dividing it in small portions, it still works out at 200 calories each, so I always add it on the the chart as an unplanned snack although It is still included in my 1400. If it is a beautiful day, and I am doing very well with calories, it will be my unplanned treat. Writing it down gives me an idea of how often I am having it.

You may also like...