So far so good

Regarded last Sunday stii feeling positive. The no 2 binge on u tube has really helped with motivation. I have 5 stone to lose struggling a bit with exercise this time of year, have angina and find it difficult to walk in cold or wind. Have a dog who is getting on a bit so when we we do go out we can only manage to stroll for about an hour. Hoping to be able to manage a lot more when I shift all this weight. This is a great site for support, inspiration and motivation.

5 Replies

• Hi, I too suffer from angina plus an arthritic hip. I bought one of Leslie Sansone's videos in the Walk at Home series. Mini Walks provides 3 different one mile walks which you can follow at home without needing much space. I use my kitchen. Each walk takes about 20 mins and help build strength and stamina. I have now progressed to Nordic Walking although at a moderate pace and weather permitting. Hope this is of some help.

• Hi, you have found a very helpful solution in the walks. I'm very interested in the Utube no 2 binge you mention, being an emotional eater. Can you tell me what I should type in the search please (I'm rubbish at searching, never find what I'm looking for)? Thanks and good luck.

• The item

• Just type in binge eating and look for Josie. Spinardi. I could relate to nearly every thing she said. I found her very inspirational . I have purchased her audio book How To Have Your Cake and Your Skinny Jeans Too , for days when I need a bit of a motivational pep talk. Hope this helps. Good luck

• Thanks so much for that info, Bramber. I have looked Josie up and I'm currently listening to her. I can relate to her wisdom and understanding and may well become a follower. Good luck.

You may also like...